Thursday, October 29, 2009

90210902

Tomorrow, I substitute teach for the first time in my life. All I am doing is administering a Unit Test, but I still get to have a classroom to my self. That brings about a huge question of cheating. Which makes me remember how kids were cheating in my day. The internet was new, brand new, and it opened up cheating avenues no one thought possible. Now it is cell phones, smart phones, and Bluetooth. I still think the best way to cheat is the old fashioned way. Who will look for it these days? And pay attention to the reward. Writing a list of answers on your arm may be a death sentence, but it also gives you all the correct answers. Wait, teachers like me are out there on the watch for both old and new cheating methodology. Perhaps I never really cheated (sorry about my movie watching instead of reading); however, some of my best friends in high school were the best cheaters you have ever worked with. That's where my experience lies: knowing the mind of a cheater like my best friend.

No comments: