Sunday, October 4, 2009

00924100

There are very few things that are better than sitting around and talking about nothing in particular. Last night I got to do a lot of that with my favorite people. First, Amber and I went to a s'more making party where we sat around a fire and talked mainly about being scared. I envy the cowboys for being able to congregate around a camp fire every night. Though I doubt they had discussions like my friends and I do. Then we got to talked with Tyson in the Mermalair while burning some incense. Lastly, we finished the night off with Pete's interesting take on life. If I didn't ever have work to do, I would spend my time talking with people about anything. Wait, I already do that too much... maybe I should do some work tonight to make up for it.

No comments: