Sunday, November 8, 2009

20811090

Two things from this weekend's conference:

#1: Steve Spangler has the best slime ever. If you are sick of your toxic, expensive, hard to make, harder to clean Flinn slime, then just buy Steve Spangler's slime. It will save you time, money, and heartache. Just buy it.

#2: The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center just outside of the Dulles Airport is one of the best museums in the USA. Greg, Nathan, and I took the extra trip to this hanger full of amazing planes, guns, helicopters, and rockets. It was definitely worth it. I think Greg and Nathan enjoyed a bit more than me because they are future Physics teachers. However, I found the experience once in a lifetime and I now have a few solid arguments for taking a class trip to a place like this. Thank you VAST for setting up the trip to see this exhibit.

No comments: