Friday, November 27, 2009

02719120

I know I have been lazy and I have not posted on this blog in quite some time. I doubt anybody follows that closely to even notice, but in case you did...sorry.

I've had several thought-provoking conversations over the last few days and most of them have ended in positive conclusions. These experiences have made me think about what I am truly thankful for. My family does the whole "I'm thankful for (insert something to do with family and friends)" thing every year. My thoughts are these: a) I am grateful for the chances people have given me over the past year to make new beginnings and b) I am thankful for good humor in the light of adversity. Starting something new can be difficult and I do worry too much about what other people think. People have been kind to me every corner I turn and they are nice even when I do not expect it (that's to you Gibby). This past year has also made me realize that life is too short to worry. Currently, I am worried about getting work done; however, I want to take the time I'm given to laugh with people I really care about. My closest friends and family have been through a lot and continue to be enthusiastic about life with a smile and a joke. If I ever get down on myself or on others just slap me a remind me of this post.

Thank you to everyone in my life for being such wonderfully people.

No comments: