Friday, January 22, 2010

00122210


I have neglected to blog for quite some time now and I want to get back into the game now. Classes have started back up and I am energized after my first real break in a year. The end of last semester was difficult, but I look optimistically to the future. If nothing else can motivate me, maybe looking for a job will get my butt in gear.

During my time back in Williamsburg I have already found my biggest distraction during the day. I have been finishing my runs right before noon everyday. That seems to be a good time for right now because I can eat lunch while I'm stretching and kill two birds with one stone. During the exact same time my favorite game show is also on local cable channel 2. This is highly problematic because it runs at 12:00 and then again at 12:30. This is one hour of my life that should be spent doing something productive. Instead, I put my life on hold as families feud over answers to questions answered by 100 random people. My answers are successful most of the time and I feel smarter than the contestants. It is instances like today when I forgot about Michael and Phenomenon as John Travolta movies that keep me watching day after day. Luckily I will be heading into the classroom soon with lunches away from the television. Otherwise, my life might not ever move on.

No comments: