Wednesday, May 26, 2010

06250201

Amber and I took a break this afternoon to play some Frisbee Golf. It turns out that practice makes a big difference in playing this game. Amber is used to trowing a Frisbee to someone, but Frisbee golf (frolf) demands a completely different approach. My game is still improving after only a few months of practice. By practice I am speaking of the few times that I have thrown the Frisbee in the direction of a target either on campus or out at New Quarter Park. Sometime this summer I will have to play down at Newport News State Park. I used to run regionals for cross country around the course, and now I will have to use the park for one of its intended purposes.

Find some way to enjoy the weather this week. Start something new for the summertime.

No comments: