Tuesday, May 25, 2010

05200251

This evening was another great episode of Glee. Yes, I'm a Gleek and tonight I was very pleased by the subjects addressed. The theme for the week at school was Lady Gaga. As you can imagine, this lead to a penetrating discussion on homosexuality. I was impressed by the use language to highlight a real issue in our society. The writers were not afraid to push the boundaries of everyday SitCom world.

After a wonderful hour of television, I was pleased to have the hens over for an hour of lively discussion. The hens are slowly leaving the 'burg for bigger and better things. Skeeter, Tyson, Amber, and I had a good time with this eclectic group of ladies. Their personalities work with everyone I know and it has been a lot of fun hanging out with them this year.

No comments: