Wednesday, September 30, 2009

23000099

Growing Old is Getting Old
I was sitting in graduate Bible study last night sipping water from my coffee mug and doing some thinking. I thought about how aged our group seemed to be. We are comprised of graduate students and a few young professionals, but more than that we look older than college aged kids. Okay, so maybe I don't. It got me thinking about what Amber said and then what my Dad responded to it. Amber said she did not feel old at 22, she felt like her age. My Dad replied to this with, "Drew, you always feel your age and you never think that is old, but your peers do start to look older." I guess the same is true now.

P.S. Thank you Katie for your response to my last post. I am still a bit weary of rubrics, but I do see their purpose and place.

No comments: